KQED's statewide radio news program, providing daily coverage of issues, trends, and public policy decisions affecting California and its diverse population.
Kari Lake Projected Defeat In Arizona, Robby Soave Explains FTX Scandal, Rep. Ro Khanna On Progressive Next Steps, Biden Admin Considers Student Loan Moratorium Expansion, And More: Rising 11.15.22
Manage episode 347147939 series 3328339
By Rising. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Kari Lake yet to concede, Katie Hobbs projected to win in AZ. Still counting votes in Maricopa County (00:00)
- Robby Soave: Sam Bankman-Fried’s fraud exposed. Did FTX crypto con artist buy democratic loyalty? (07:58)
- Biden denies Cold War with China, backs away from the brink on Taiwan in meeting with Xi (16:02)
- Civil War? GOP plays blame game on midterms disappointment, Biggs to challenge McCarthy for speaker (23:58)
- Rep. Khanna On Rising: Nancy Pelosi sympathetic to left, Ukraine letter is 'much ado about nothing' (32:30)
- NY Dem disaster? Republicans flip 4 House seats after Dems attatcked the left: Jabari Brisport (45:38)
- Biden's student loan payment freeze may be extended after debt cancelation paused: Report (54:05)
- Tulsi Gabbard: Democracy is dead as long as Big Tech & Democrats continue to collude (01:03:30)
- Pfizer, Moderna to conduct vaccine-related myocarditis trials: Brie & Robby Discuss (01:12:52)