KQED's statewide radio news program, providing daily coverage of issues, trends, and public policy decisions affecting California and its diverse population.
EXCLUSIVE Andrew Yang Intv, Dems Keep The Senate, Lose The House In 2022 Midterms Final Tally, Trump Expected Announce 2024 Plans This Week, Elon Musk-Twitter Chaos Continues, And More: Rising 11.14.22
Manage episode 347009055 series 3328339
By Rising. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Catherine Cortez Masto, Mark Kelly victorious in Nev. & Ariz., Dems take control of Senate (00:00)
- Robby Soave: Trump-backed candidates take MASSIVE L, McConnell & establishment to blame? (07:31)
- Batya Ungar-Sargon: Media class FACEPLANTS on midterm coverage, voters REJECT polarization (17:04)
- Andrew Yang on Rising: Voters don't want BIDEN OR TRUMP, we need to END the duopoly (30:06)
- BOTH PARTIES fail voters on CRIME, Republicans complain but offer NO SOLUTIONS: Panel (39:59)
- DEBATE: What's next for US-Israel Relations? Benjamin Netanyahu RETURNS as Israeli Prime Minister (49:23)
- Elon Musk claims MASSIVE Twitter GROWTH despite blue check DISASTER: Batya, Ameshia, Robby (01:02:55)
- SNL writers reportedly wanted to BOYCOTT Dave Chappelle appearance; Comedian talks Trump, Kanye (01:12:07)
- Trump DOUBLES DOWN on DeSantis Attacks, is he POISON for the GOP? Batya, Ameshia, Robby Discuss (01:21:26)