KQED's statewide radio news program, providing daily coverage of issues, trends, and public policy decisions affecting California and its diverse population.
Biden Asks Congress To BLOCK Rail Strike, Ye WALKS OFF SET During Tim Pool Interview After Podcaster MILDLY Pushes Back, Russia POSTPONES Nuclear Arms Talks As US Eyes LONG-RANGE MISSILES For Ukraine, And More: 11.29.22
Manage episode 348372677 series 3328339
By Rising. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Biden Asks Congress To BLOCK Rail Strike, FORCE Workers To Accept ONE Paid Day Off Per Year (00:00)
- Robby Soave: SBF Played the Media LIKE A FIDDLE; FTX’s Fall Does NOT Mean Crypto Is Doomed (06:43)
- Musk: Apple Threatened To REMOVE TWITTER From App Store, Tim Cook HATES Free Speech (19:43)
- New York Times, Major Media FINALLY Call For Julian Assange's Charges To Be DROPPED: Brie & Robby (28:54)
- House Progressives BETRAY Voters by Capitulating to Establishment Dems EVERY Time: Tezyln Figaro (37:17)
- Biden TOES THE LINE On 'Zero-Covid' Protests Amidst FRAGILE China-US Relations: Analysis (46:05)
- Ye WALKS OFF SET During Tim Pool Interview After Podcaster MILDLY Pushes Back: Brie & Robby React (55:27)
- Russia POSTPONES Nuclear Arms Talks As US Eyes LONG-RANGE MISSILES For Ukraine (01:04:37)