Manage episode 343017619 series 2986717
The Enneagram is one of my favorite tools to gain insight into what motivates and influences us! I love learning how to apply it so we can strengthen our connections with each other, and learn how to support others in the way that’s most helpful for them.
In this episode of The Dreamer’s Manual podcast, I dig into all of this with my guest, Karissa Harrison, an Enneagram expert, who shares her wisdom about how anyone can use The Enneagram as a resource in our personal + professional lives.
Whether you’re an Enneagram enthusiast like me, or you're just learning about it and want to know more, this episode will help add some great tricks to your toolkit to help build emotional intelligence and recognize how to keep evolving and strengthening your connections with others.
Karissa is a Certified Enneagram Coach and Consultant who's passionate about helping leaders use the Enneagram to execute a plan for personal and professional growth that works so well that everyone around them notices the results. With more than 15 years of leadership experience, including at the executive level, she is passionate about helping individuals and teams use the Enneagram to perform at their highest and best. Karissa has worked with executive leaders, entrepreneurs, and leaders from organizations all across the globe and teams from small businesses, schools, and Fortune 500 companies.
She shares tons of unique insights during this episode, so check out the links below for all the resources we discussed during our conversation.
Highlights from this Episode
We talk about:
- How Karissa helps individuals and teams use the enneagram as a tool to increase their emotional intelligence, understand our motivations and behaviors, and how they affect our personal and professional lives.
- Using the Enneagram as a tool to strengthen professional teams and impact the organization’s culture and foundation.
- Using the Enneagram to diagnose the root motivations behind our behaviors and how it can help us address and overcome our own limits. We also chat about how the Enneagram helps us learn how to support our strengths and take informed action to mitigate misunderstandings and hurt feelings.
- Karissa's recommended books and resources to get started or continue your journey with the Enneagram.
- What her framework looks like in group and 1-on-1 sessions, when she supports individuals and teams as they build their Enneagram awareness
Work With Karissa: Ennea-Growth Accelerator, Coaching Waitlist, and Consulting Opportunities: https://www.karissaharrison.com/Workwithme
Free Enneagram Assessment:
Enneagram Book and Podcast Recommendations:
The Road Back To You by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabille
Beatrice Chestnutt: Enneagram 2.0 Podcast
BEFORE YOU GO: Don’t forget to rate review and subscribe to The Dreamer’s Manual Podcast so we can continue to bring you tailored content to help you build your dreams, evolve in your journey, and bust through those limits so you can create and sustain a thriving business!