Manage episode 314514530 series 2942547
When you’re choosing a real estate market to invest in, where should you start? What makes some markets better than others for the long-term? Today’s guest has you covered with a great list of 6 key elements to help you determine which areas will be hot and which ones you should probably stay away from.
Pancham Gupta is the Co-Founder of Mesos Capital, which owns and controls over $125M in assets. He’s the host of The Gold Collar Investor Podcast and has a masters degree from Carnegie Mellon University. His passion and energy for helping other investors discover an alternative to the stock market is fantastic.
Pancham has an incredible story that I think you're going to love. He immigrated from India to complete his master's degree in the US. After building an incredible finance career in NYC, he made the difficult decision to walk away, so he could start investing in real estate.
In this episode, you’ll hear about Pancham’s criteria for selecting a market to invest in, and the types of properties his company is focused on. You’ll also hear his amazing story of how he paid a mentor to help him leave his high-paying finance career and his advice to young entrepreneurs: Go after it!
Key Takeaways with Pancham Gupta
- How Pancham structures real estate syndications with two asset classes.
- The six criteria that Pancham looks for when selecting real estate markets.
- The features of a property that must check all of the boxes to be considered as an investment property, including age of the property, plumbing, HVAC etc.
- How Pancham got started in real estate and why his original plans to move back to India changed.
- Why Pancham hired a mentor to help him finally quit his high-paying job, despite the pressure from his family to stay in it.
- The importance of educating yourself and maximizing every moment of your spare time before making the transition to a real estate investor.
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit https://acceleratedinvestorpodcast.com/242
Rate & Review If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Accelerated Real Estate Investor Podcast, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Josh Cantwell
Sign Up For My Coaching Program! To unlock your potential and start earning real passive income, visit joshcantwellcoaching.com
Get The Flip System Book! To get access to a free copy of The Flip System, visit getflipsystem.com/podcast