The Funeral Director Daily Gives Us His Take...
Manage episode 306221477 series 2937569
Welcome to another episode of The Glam Reaper. I am your host Jennifer, delighted to impart all my knowledge and experiences through my podcast episodes and together with my special guests about different aspects of life, love, loss, and funerals.
In today’s episode, Jennifer will be talking to Tom Anderson, a long-time funeral director that has been in the industry as a funeral director since 1980. He worked at a funeral home and eventually got his own and sold it in 2013. Tom also has a blog that started as a hobby, Funeral Director Daily, which has been initiated to provide a free source of news and information on the funeral care business. It focuses on the business of death care, funeral service, cremation, and related products. Just straightforward news and insights from someone who’s had a 35-year career as a successful funeral director.
Jennifer and Tom talked about important matters in the funeral industry and also touched on the responsibilities of funeral directors. Also added in this wonderful conversation, were the innovations in the funeral industry and how they can also help the environment by limiting the emissions that are going out into the environment.
Little Nuggets of Gold
- A wonderful introduction about Tom
- Tom’s background as he became a Funeral Director
- Funeral Director Daily, Tom’s blog to provide news and information on the funeral care business
- Different topics touched in Tom Anderson’s blogs
- Tom’s insight about cremation and its positive position in the environment
- An overview of the responsibilities of a funeral director
Connect with Tom Anderson
Connect with Jennifer Muldowney