Should Planning Your Own Funeral Be Scary or Fun with Erica Hill
Manage episode 330616008 series 2937569
They say that you can't always get what we want in life but what’s worse is, we can’t get what we want afterlife, as well. How many funerals have you been at where you have questioned the lack of ‘personality of the deceased’ in the service? It is a serious thing. And a serious problem in the funeral business.
So should you be spending time planning your funeral now, even at an early age?
Jennifer, the Glam Reaper had an enlightening conversation with Erica Hill about how she created Sparrow, a contemporary funeral home in Brooklyn. Erica feels that people are looking for something different in their final story, funeral/memorial and is trying to make sure it is a story being told from the heart.
LITTLE NUGGETS OF GOLD:
- What makes Erica think that Sparrow’s service is different in comparison with the rest?
- Why did Erica venture into the founding of Sparrow Funeral Home?
- What was wrong with most funeral services in failing to properly represent the deceased?
- Why is pre-planning of your funeral important?
- What is the plan for the future for Sparrow?
- Erica shared one of her unforgettable recollections for a funeral service Sparrow did for families.
Connect with Erica Hill:
Website - https://sparrowny.com/
Connect with Jennifer/The Glam Reaper:
Facebook Page - Muldowney Memorials
Facebook Page - Rainbow Bridge Memorials
Instagram - @muldowneymemorials & @jennifermuldowney
Twitter - @TheGlamReaper
Email us here: email@example.com