Is Cremation changing for the better?
Manage episode 302542527 series 2937569
Welcome to another episode of The Glam Reaper. I am your host Jennifer, delighted to impart all my knowledge and experiences through my podcast episodes and together with my special guests about different aspects of life, love, loss, and funerals.
Allow me to introduce Ed Gazvoda. He explained how alkaline hydrolysis works and some of the legality that encompasses it. Ed further explained what fireless cremation is and how it differs from the process of regular FIRE cremation that most of us are familiar with.
There are also different processes of cremation, stay tuned and be more educated about how fireless cremation may help our environment!
Little nuggets of gold
- A little background about Ed and how he started his business
- More information about alkaline hydrolysis and its legal bases
- The difference between fireless cremation and normal cremation that people know
- All about the fireless cremation
- Different processes about cremation
Connect with Ed
Connect with Jennifer