Manage episode 298021590 series 2869128
Have you ever wanted to reinvent yourself? In this episode Phil Cooke outlines ten steps you can take to change your life and discover the one big thing God has created you to do. https://philcooke.com Especially in these post-pandemic days, now is time to be intentional about changing careers and your mindset for a major reinvention of your life. It’s never too late!
Please like, rate and share this episode!
Get my new book: Maximize Your Influence – How to Make Digital Media Work for Your Church, Your Ministry, and You
Subscribe to My Podcast for more good advice for leaders and creatives: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/phil-cooke-podcast/id1439369056
Prefer video? Subscribe to My YouTube Channel and Get More Great Advice https://www.youtube.com/c/philcookeofficial?sub_confirmation=1
New episodes are uploaded every other Wednesday. Make sure to Subscribe and hit the Notification bell to be notified when they go live.
*Helping leaders navigate their calling and career in today’s distracted media-driven culture*
Do you have a message or story the world needs to hear? As a Hollywood producer and media consultant, I offer advice for leaders and creatives each week on creative leadership, digital media, branding and marketing strategies, film and TV production – and the faith to take you from where you are to where you want to be in your career.
Sign up for my blog and get a free eBook at https://www.philcooke.com
Get Phil’s Book “One Big Thing: Discovering What You Were Born to Do” https://amzn.to/2M2maTr
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support my channel and allows us to continue making videos like this. Thank you for the support!)
Find out about Cooke Media Group here: https://www.cookemediagroup.com
*More About This Episode* Reinvent Yourself: 10 Steps to Change Your Life
It’s never too late to change! Phil Cooke offers ten steps to consider if you want to reinvent yourself.
- Think about what’s working and what isn’t. Be brutally honest with yourself.
- Don’t get stuck. What you did back in 1989 may have been really cool… but isn’t cool now. Keep moving forward and get unstuck!
- Think like a freelancer. Have the mindset of a freelancer to find ways to do what you do better or bigger. Keep hustling.
- Be intentional about connecting with people. Real connecting is about what we can do for each other.
- Never stop learning. The world is changing at such a quick rate; we’ve always got to be learning and adapting.
- Get a side hustle, a serious hobby, or multiple income streams. If need be, you can ramp up those side projects into something substantial.
- Stay plugged into a church. In Hollywood, the Christians who fail are most often the people who never got plugged into a church.
- It’s never too late. You want to reinvent your life? Know that it’s never too late.
- It’s okay to say no. Say no to good things so you can say yes to great things. Understand your priorities and what God has called us to do.
- Be intentional. If you’re going to reinvent your life, you need to be able to see where you want to go. If you’re intentional about it, God will give you that kind of vision to accomplish what you want to do with your life.