Shame on You (with Dan Ahdoot)
Manage episode 358530030 series 2827752
Dan Ahdoot is on a mission to never add to cart again – by getting everything for free! He takes the aunties on a journey of sliding into every company’s DMs, with varied results. As he climbs the influencer ladder by promoting hot sauces and tuna, the final frontier of brands lies in wait.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- As a certified tuna influencer, Dan loves Tonnino Tuna
- If you like funny stories about food, check out his new book “Undercooked: How I Let Food Become My Life Navigator and How Maybe That’s A Dumb Way to Live”
- The most delicious way to grill chicken skewers is with the Konro Yakitori Grill
- Dan has four factors to identify real aged balsamic vinegar
- Aesop skincare please sponsor Dan
- Dan, who has been on one (1) hunting podcast, would love a Cirneco dell’Etna dog
- Want more Dan? Check out his podcast Green Eggs and Dan
- Don’t miss Dan on the TV series “Bajillion Dollar Properties” – created by our very own KuKu
- Belgian Boys’ European breakfast foods are the cutest, most delicious way to start the day (or just snack!)
- Join CARE in celebrating #WomenKnowHow
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.