Manage episode 283968290 series 2811196
Dr Jenna Macciochi is an immunologist who has recently published her first book - Immunity - the Science of Staying Well. In this book she brings her 20 years experience and education to bare - breaking down how our lifestyle interacts with our immune system and the impact this has on our health.
At a time when our immune system has never been more important - I have brought Jenna onto the podcast to really examine the emerging and vital role - in the body mind connection. And how we can use this to our advantage.
On this episode we cover
- What the immune system actually is
- How this interacts with our nervous system
- The impact of stress. And how this can actually HELP us!
- The role of inflammation. And how this may be affecting our mental health.
- How loneliness impacts our ability to fight viruses - including Covid
….AND SO MUCH MORE.
Learn more about Jenna and her work:
- On her website:
- Follow her on instagram: