Manage episode 300768680 series 2596092
Will Storr (@wstorr) is an award-winning investigative journalist and best-selling author. His latest book is The Status Game: On Social Position and How We Use It.
What We Discuss with Will Storr:
- The evolutionary purpose of status and why it's always been important for human survival.
- How seeking status spurs innovation.
- The three kinds of status games we've been playing throughout human history: dominance, virtue, and success.
- The connection between low status and depression: why Will believes that Jeffrey Epstein did kill himself.
- Why you might choose a higher status title at work instead of a pay raise.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/552
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!