Manage episode 318391769 series 2440622
If you're the kind of person who doesn't want to hear about vaccines, just press "stop" now. Welcome to our 2021 Words of the Year episode - somewhat dominated by one concept.
It's another fun episode as Lindsay and I discuss all those words that made our 2022, including
- vax and vacina, jab and booster
- Chirui (チルィ)
And lots more!
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
- AITA for buying my fiance an NFT in lieu of a ring to propose?
- Counting down Japan’s top five New Word of the Year rankings for 2021 | SoraNews24 -Japan News-
- Eilish, cheugy and Omicron among 2021's most mispronounced words - BBC News
- Fluent Show Intro Upload
- The Spanish Word of the Year 2021 - Yabla Spanish - Free Spanish Lessons
- 'Vaccine' is Merriam-Webster's 2021 word of the year - CNN
- PALAVRA DO ANO
- Sportsvaske er årets ord 2021
- GfdS wählt »Wellenbrecher« zum Wort des Jahres 2021 | GfdS
- The Fluent Show: Words of the Year 2020
- Collins - The Collins Word of the Year 2021 is...
- Macquarie Dictionary
- Word of the Year 2021 | Allyship | Dictionary.com
- » 2021 Word of the Year is “Insurrection” American Dialect Society