Manage episode 319729220 series 2440622
Their eyes met at Dubai airport...and it started a love affair with Malayalam!
In this episode, my American-born guests Jessica Kumar and Eliza Keyton (Eli Kutty) share their stories of falling in love with India - well, some of it! You'll hear about
- how Jessica and Eliza travelled the world
- what family traditions in India mean for independent women like these two
- why one person's experience can never show you all that India has to offer
- how learning a language can change your experience of India, no matter where you are
- why both of them decided to share their experiences by podcast and instagram
Where do you listen?
Take a photo of where you're listening to the Fluent Show and share it on social media to say hello! Here's where you can tag me:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thefluentshow
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/kerstin_fluent/ and #thefluentshow
A transcript of the interview is available for this episode
Special Guests: Eliza Keyton and Jessica Kumar.
- Clozemaster: A fast and fun way to expand your vocabulary. Play Clozemaster for free and secure lifetime 10% off Clozemaster Pro with the code FLUENTSHOW Promo Code: FLUENTSHOW