Manage episode 300319821 series 2342396
TDE has reached its 700th episode! What an incredible milestone. Listen in to this very special episode full of some of the very best moments of the past 699 shows, including Rob’s fresh take on some of these moments and his thoughts now on what was discussed.
- Rob has been told time and time again that billionaires didn’t set out to make lots of money. But Rob doesn’t believe this can be entirely true, you can’t become that successful and that rich without focusing on numbers and the money. If it wasn’t about the money they would give it all away.
- People limit themselves with what has already been done. You have to believe in what you are doing for yourself in order to succeed.
- A criticism often given towards the rich is that they aren’t balanced in their life. But we are all unbalanced, even those striving for balance as a goal. None of us are balanced so be clear about where you want to put your focus and energy.
- The best business model is the one you love doing. Find the thing you love, turn your vocation into money.
- Anything that is new is hard. Because you don’t have the experience or skills and therefore you don’t have the confidence. Once you know it then it is no longer new nor is it hard.
- Don’t be defined by your pain or your failures. They are just a part of your journey and they don’t define you as a person.
- Money doesn’t define you as a person. Good people make money, bad people make money. Some bad people are rich but also a lot of bad people are poor. Money is just that, money, it doesn’t have its own moral value.
“To make that kind of money you have to be good with numbers”
“Sometimes the lazy call the inspired obsessed”
“If you tell yourself things are hard then you stop yourself from doing it”
“There’s no honour in starving for your art”
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of the global bestseller “Life Leverage” Host of UK’s No.1 business podcast “The Disruptive Entrepreneur”
“If you don't risk anything, you risk everything”
Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.