Manage episode 304941368 series 2581580
Even before the disruptions that happened in 2020 with Covid, we noticed that the demands of the workplace had been accelerating. Mental health, anxiety and depression were and still are important conversations that need to happen. I'm excited to be sharing with you today, an episode to support all of your Superhumans to keep your mind healthy. Mike is joining us with a series of revelations on how our minds and body are connected, and how we can change how we show up at work to be more consistent, compassionate and understanding with ourselves.
With over 20 years of experience in health, fitness, and life coaching, Mike created a method of training called FLOW TRAINING, designed to increase the flow of energy in the body by removing blockages caused by stress, fear, and emotional traumas and getting the body into a calm and relaxed state. By raising the energy frequency in the body, the mind can be in a state of PEACE, JOY, and HAPPINESS. With his previous company, he build one of the largest fitness following on YouTube. He transformed the lives of millions of people across the world with his simple approach to training and nutrition, and his pure passion for helping others succeed. He is on a mission to help people to not only look good, but more importantly, FEEL good and be emotionally happy.
Listen out for:
- How the first step is about taking care of your "Container"
- The flaw of "Forcing" mindset in achieving what we want
- Building up your capacity for working more without the stress and anxiety
- Why finding your real "Calm" baseline will be key to living your fullest.
- Follow mike at https://www.instagram.com/mikechangofficial/
- Learn more about Mike's programs at http://www.mikechangcoaching.com
- See Mike's Youtube Channel at https://youtube.com/c/MikeChangTraining
Like this episode?
New to Superhumans at Work?
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your host, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels: