Manage episode 308535427 series 2581580
How important is it to get our branding done? Is PR even something we should consider as a business right now? Today's episode actually goes to the core of defining what branding and PR is and why it's so important today more than ever. It's much more than just your Logo and colors. We bring up key ideas you should become aware of even before you go out and sell to leads. After this episode, you'll know how to build a business and make sales with so much more authenticity and without any blocks or imposted syndrome.
Rhonda Swan is the CEO/Founder of the Unstoppable Branding Agency, a brand and marketing strategist. She helps CEOs, executives and solopreneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, human-to-human. After spending nearly a decade working in PR and marketing for fortune 100 companies & multimillion dollar brands and startups, Rhonda knows what truly drives conversions, sold-out launches and how to get her clients featured in Top Tier Publications.Listen out for:
- The first step to do when you want to define your brand (hint: It's NOT logos or colors)
- Learn about the masculine and feminine balance that is required in marketing to succeed
- Discover the concept of the "Money Line" and how to audit yourself and your business
- Key ways to get started with PR to get into publications and podcasts
- Find Rhonda and her agency at https://www.unstoppablebrandingagency.com/
- Get a Copy of Rhonda's new book: Women Gone Wild: The Feminine Guide to Fearless Living
Go to Sellingwithlove.com for video access to the show or directly to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VaR6Z3wfElWFZn64ugOBwNew to Selling with Love Podcast?
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your host, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels:
*Selling with Love Podcast was previously known as Superhumans at Work by Mindvalley.