Manage episode 304404955 series 2581580
If it feels like the world is ending and everything is wrong, you are not alone. Yet this feeling might not be as surprising or unique to our times. Mark joins us on the show to talk about the state of the world which statistically seems to be getting better and better, yet we seem to feel anxiety around new problems coming up. Everything we chase and achieve comes with a fear. Join to listen in on how seeking understanding in psychology might be a great place to start to move forward with more confidence and less worry.
Mark Manson is the #1 New York Times Bestselling author of ***Everything is Fcked: A Book About Hope and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life***, the mega-bestseller that reached #1 in fourteen different countries. Mark’s books have been translated into more than 65 languages and have sold over 14 million copies worldwide. He runs one of the largest personal growth websites in the world, ***MarkManson.net***, a blog with more than two million monthly readers and half a million subscribers.
Listen out for:
- A day in the Life of a Creator
- The surprising correlation between anxiety and success
- How Covid affected our psychology
- The cycle of feeling like the world is ending and why it's normal
- Mark's new book he wrote with Will Smith is coming out soon: WIll
- I follow Mark's social media account for a regular digest of personal growth: Instagram and LinkedIn
Like this episode?
New to Superhumans at Work?
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your house, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels: