Manage episode 373799581 series 3296097
We have an exceptional guest expert on this episode of Sell With Authority; I’m thrilled to have this conversation with Kathryn McGarvey. Her insights will reshape the way you approach marketing.
I had the pleasure of crossing paths with Kathryn McGarvey through a mutual friend and a previous rock solid awesome two-time guest on our podcast, Karley Cunningham. Kathryn runs The Meaningful Marketing Company, based in Napier, New Zealand. Her approach to marketing isn’t your run-of-the-mill strategy. It’s what she terms “digitally eavesdropping,” a brilliant concept of wholesome snooping that we cover in depth.
And here’s where it gets truly captivating: Kathryn has a workshop titled “Steal From Your Clients.” Yes, you heard that right! In this workshop, she empowers attendees to gather the authentic words of their clients through interviews, and then masterfully weave these insights into their own sales and marketing materials. It’s not just about writing; it’s about curating a conversation that resonates in a profoundly authentic way.
It’s about connecting with them on a deep level so that you understand their dialect and then leveraging it in ways that will generate the most return on your investment of time.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why Kathryn believes the insights you get from talking directly to your customers is the ultimate marketing hack
- Why Kathryn started teaching in the workshop format, and why she used the provocative title, “Steal from Your Clients”
- How Kathryn strategically introduces her concept of wholesome snooping to right-fit prospects
- What questions you should be asking your clients
- Why it is essential to follow curiosity instead of a script
- The best ways to leverage collected intel
- Website: https://www.meaningfulmarketing.co.nz/
- LinkedIn Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-mcgarvey/
- LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-meaningful-marketing-co/
- Predictive ROI Free Resource Library: https://predictiveroi.com/resources/