The Dopamine System and Computational Brain Science (Interview with Dr. Michael J. Frank)
Manage episode 348945509 series 3150739
By SciSection. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
… continue reading
- Welcome to SciSection! Joining us in today's interview is our special guest Dr. Michael J. Frank, Director at the Carney Center For Computational Brain Science 🧠💻! We'll be learning about raise awareness about his research in computational brain science, understanding the dopamine system that goes against the stereotypical conception of how dopamine works, and so much more👀!
- Journalist: Daniel Almeida
- Don’t forget to catch us live on CFMU 93.3 FM radio station, Wednesdays at 6 pm. For more info and SciSection content, check our website: humansandscience.com
- Curious about a topic? Want to hear us talk about it? Any feedback? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Instagram: Instagram.com/scisection
- Facebook. Facebook.com/scisection