Manage episode 348945508 series 3150739
By SciSection. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Welcome to SciSection! Joining us in today's interview is our special guest Dr. Graham Scott, Associate professor in Biology at McMaster, with his research focusing on animal physiology in high altitude deer mice 🐭👨🔬! We'll be learning about research in physiology of living organisms at high altitudes, high altitude deer mice' bodies adapt to receive oxygen more efficiently from a low-oxygen environment, and so much more👀!
- Journalist: Yumnah Jafri
- Don’t forget to catch us live on CFMU 93.3 FM radio station, Wednesdays at 6 pm. For more info and SciSection content, check our website: humansandscience.com
- Curious about a topic? Want to hear us talk about it? Any feedback? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Instagram: Instagram.com/scisection
- Facebook. Facebook.com/scisection