Everyone has a dream. But sometimes there’s a gap between where we are and where we want to be. True, there are some people who can bridge that gap easily, on their own, but all of us need a little help at some point. A little boost. An accountability partner. A Snooze Squad. In each episode, the Snooze Squad will strategize an action plan for people to face their fears. Guests will transform their own perception of their potential and walk away a few inches closer to who they want to become ...
Make Your Summer Count: Announcing the Ron Paul Summer School Program
Manage episode 180962818 series 1144341
By Richard Emmons and Homeschooling Dad. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Announcing the Ron Paul Summer School Program
Make the most of your Summer Vacation
- Students get to learn a new subject or get caught up in a more challenging subject
- Each course is 180 lessons normally spread out over a school year. Take 2 or 3 lessons per day and complete a course in the Summer
- Each course includes video lectures which to the teaching. Mom still gets her Summer break. Students don't get bored.
- Writing assignments help students retain knowledge and develop writing skills
- Family membership in Ron Paul Curriculum is normally $250 per year. Summer program is $40 for 90 days
- Each course is $50 per student. No textbooks to buy. PDF downloads.
- Academic Boot Camp course teaches speed reading, study skills and test taking. Free for all members. Great course to take before entering high school.
Get all the details about the Ron Paul Curriculum's Summer School program here: http://RonPaulSummerSchool.com
For show notes on this episode go to http://www.ronpaulhomeschooling.com/summer-school/