Manage episode 356049158 series 2415308
Life is what happens to us when we are busy making other plans. This is especially true during transitions. As I transition to adding a new segment to this show, it’s gotten a bit messy. It’s been a bumpy road and not everything has gone according to plan.
Listen in to hear how this applies to retirement planning. While you’re at it you’ll hear how to decide whether to rebalance a portfolio and how to nurture relationships. Press play so that you can start rocking retirement.OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE RETIREMENT ANSWER MAN PRACTICAL PLANNING SEGMENT
- [0:39] Life is happening now
- [5:35] Should I rebalance now?
- [11:52] Selling rental properties
- [16:13] Do I take the pension or the lump sum?
- [21:28] The 4 quadrants of relational nutrients
- [29:29] Take action and be present
- [31:50] Get the relational nutrient card and practice it
BOOK - People Fuel by John Townsend
Roger’s YouTube Channel - Roger That
BOOK - Rock Retirement by Roger Whitney
Roger’s Retirement Learning Center