Manage episode 348504353 series 173083
Money can create a lot of stress in a relationship. However, it doesn't have to be this way! Listen to today's show to learn how to navigate money and finances in your relationship from one of the world leaders in personal finance advice.
In this episode with Ramit Sethi, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to get on the same page with your partner around your finances
- Understanding you and your partner's money psychology and building your version of a 'rich life' together
- The importance of proactively talking with your partner about money and how to do it
- The value of planning fun things to do together with your money while creating your relationship bucket list
- Understanding your money lens and how valuable this can be when tackling money issues
- And much more!
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 15% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/ido OR enter code IDO at checkout.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices