375: How To Deal With Negative Emotions
Manage episode 344750926 series 173083
It's only human to have negative emotions. Oftentimes these negative emotions can consume us and greatly affect our lives and relationships. Listen to today's show for actionable tips and tools to better deal with your negative emotions.
In this episode with Dr. Cheryl Fraser, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How negative emotions will show up in your relationships
- Understanding that problems in our relationships start with us
- The importance of being kind to ourselves when dealing with negative emotions
- How to better deal with anger, jealousy and confusion
- The important practice of understanding that the only way to truly be happy is from within
- Tools for practicing self love and compassion
- And much more!
Lumi Labs Microdose Gummies are infused with entry-level doses of THC, so you can feel just the right amount of good to feel healthier and perform better. To learn more and to get free shipping and 30% off your first order, go to microdose.com and use the code IDO.
Uncommon Goods hand picks creative, original gifts and experiences that go beyond the ordinary. To get 15% off your next gift, go to www.uncommongoods.com/relationshipadvice.
Spark My Relationship Course: Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices