Manage episode 335000076 series 1090575
Prospecting anxiety is a feeling many salespeople are all too familiar with. It’s that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you have to make a call, knock on a door or reach out to someone in your database.
What causes this hesitation and how do we overcome it?
In this episode, repeat guest, Integrative Productivity Coach, writer, speaker and host of Productive Flow, Angela Kristen Taylor shares what to do when we run up against prospecting anxiety.
Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Why many salespeople struggle with typical sales training methods
- What Fred Flinstone can teach us about mindset
- How to solve our prospecting anxiety by going inward
- Why we have to sell on alignment, not targets
- How to create a happier salesperson (in yourself or the people you lead)
Angela Kristen Taylor is an Integrative Productivity Coach, writer, speaker and host of Productive Flow. She serves as a transformational catalyst to visionary entrepreneurs and sales professionals. Angela’s signature method, Productive Flow, integrates emotion, energy, time and focus to help clients create natural productive flow and achieve higher levels of success in business and more importantly, in life. For more information visit https://angelakristentaylor.com/ and book a call with her http://productiveflow.as.me/hello