Manage episode 330896854 series 2391154
When you are a new agent, you still have a lot to learn before you become successful in the industry. But the problem is - should you try to learn those skills on your own or is it better to join a team?
In this episode, Coach Hank Avink discusses the effects of joining a team as a new agent and what you should do to succeed in Real Estate.
Things You’ll Learn in This Episode;
- How joining a team can help you gain experience
- Why you should prioritize learning skills instead of earning money
- Why you need to choose a team that provides mentorship
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of early friction
- Why it’s crucial to hustle in order to be successful