Manage episode 330549720 series 2391154
Any real estate agent can generate leads, but it’s not guaranteed that we can convert them to clients or get referrals. Is there a better way to get business?
Can we create a business that will generate referrals for years and set us free from high pressure sales?
In today’s episode of Real Estate Uncensored, we’re joined by owner of The Maroon Group Real Estate, CEO of Business By Relationships and host of the podcast Serving Not Selling, Garrett Maroon. You’ll learn why building relationships with your clients is key to a sustainable real estate business.
Things You’ll Learn in This Episode
- How to stay in touch with your sphere
- Why you should use the relationships that you currently have
- Why you should find clients that are a good fit for your business
- Why you need to share expectations with the client early on
- Why you need to show people that you care for them