Manage episode 317266964 series 2883325
We interviewed John Casmon. John launched Casmon Capital Group to help busy professionals invest in real estate without taking on a second job. They’ve helped families invest close to $90M in multifamily apartments to create passive income, reduce their tax obligation, and foster generational wealth. John hosts the Target Market Insights podcast. In addition, he is the co-founder of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit. As a former marketing executive, John oversaw marketing campaigns for General Motors, PepsiCo, and MillerCoors.
In this episode, we cover several key topics including:
- What He Looks for in a Good Market
- 4 Questions to Ask When You’re Passively Investing
- Why It’s Important to Identify Your Investing Goals
- And lots more!
Connect with John Casmon:
- Website - https://www.casmoncapital.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/multifamily-apartments-john-casmon/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/jcasmon?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/John-Casmon-279889629233140/
And if you want more tips and guidance, sign up to our weekly newsletter at www.donisinvestmentgroup.com/monopoly.
@donisbrothers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
@Donis Investment Group on Linkedin
Website --> www.donisinvestmentgroup.com