Moving for Multifamily: Why Daisy Serrano Moved From California to Texas to Pursue Apartment Syndication | REM #98
Manage episode 316133720 series 2883325
We interviewed Daisy Serrano, a Managing Partner for Make It Rain Capital, a private equity multifamily investment firm focused on acquiring apartment properties.
Daisy is a general partner in 42 units and limited partner in 445 units across two assets in Central Texas (totaling $40MM in value).
With over 10 years of experience in international education and management, she has worked with clients from over 25 countries and managed international government scholarship accounts totaling more than $10 million.
In this episode, we cover several key topics including:
- Benefits of Being in The Market You Invest In
- Dividing Responsibilities Between Herself and Her Husband
- Pros and Cons of Month to Month Leases
- And lots more!
Connect with Daisy:
- Website - https://makeitraincapital.com/
- Linked In - https://www.linkedin.com/company/makeitraincapital/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/makeitraincapital/
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCScTq1T28ASZ915I5ugE7LA
- Email - email@example.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/makeitraincapital
- Podcast - https://makeitraincapital.com/podcast
And if you want more tips and guidance, sign up to our weekly newsletter at www.donisinvestmentgroup.com/monopoly.
@donisbrothers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
@Donis Investment Group on Linkedin
Website --> www.donisinvestmentgroup.com