Marrying People with Opportunity: The Ins and Outs of Commercial Real Estate Funds with Mike Zlotnik | REM #97
Manage episode 316133721 series 2883325
We interviewed Mike Zlotnik. Mike Zlotnik has been a debt and equity investor in real estate since 2000. He started his career and had spent nearly 15 years in the information technology field managing Risk, Business Intelligence and the Quality of complex systems, software and processes.
While building a successful career in IT, Mike’s passion has always been real estate investing because of its predictability of outcome and well understood risks.
In 2009, Mike joined Tempo Funding, LLC as a managing partner, and Vice President of funding operations.
Starting from January 2014, Mike has assumed the responsibility of a CEO and has since founded TF Management Group, launching 4 new real estate investment funds.
Mike holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Binghamton University. Mike is a member of multiple real estate and investor mastermind groups such as Collective Genius, Freedom Founders, Venture Alliance, and CA Investors.
In this episode, we cover several key topics including:
- The Different Types of Funds He Operates
- Pros and Cons of Operating and Investing in a Real Estate Fund
- What He Looks For in Operators
- And lots more!
Connect with Mike:
- Website - https://bigmikefund.com/
- Linked In - https://www.linkedin.com/company/tempo-funding-llc/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/entrepods/?hl=en
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJkdVoOsUy85ydkmot9iVA
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/management_tf
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TFmanagementgroup
And if you want more tips and guidance, sign up to our weekly newsletter at www.donisinvestmentgroup.com/monopoly.
@donisbrothers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
@Donis Investment Group on Linkedin
Website --> www.donisinvestmentgroup.com