Manage episode 315437509 series 2883325
We interviewed Jeremy Lemere. Jeremy has been a real estate investor for more than 10 years. He has progressively grown his self-managed portfolio to include single family, duplex and multifamily properties in Northeast Wisconsin. Jeremy also led the syndicated addition of over 750 storage units to the portfolio in 2020.
He is currently a Mentor and Coach for The Michael Blank educational organization. He is focused on investment returns for his personal portfolio and co-investors.
In this episode, we cover several key topics including:
- How He Lost His 401k Savings (And What He Did After That)
- How Jeremy Took Down a Multifamily Deal That Multiple Other Investors Passed on
- Finding the Right People For His Scaling Business
- And lots more!
Connect with Jeremy:
- Website - https://starcmg.com/
- Linked In - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremylemere/
- Email - email@example.com
And if you want more tips and guidance, sign up to our weekly newsletter at www.donisinvestmentgroup.com/monopoly.
@donisbrothers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
@Donis Investment Group on Linkedin
Website --> www.donisinvestmentgroup.com