Manage episode 342660242 series 30962
Today's Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #44, which originally aired on November 3, 2014.
We all know that it is more blessed to give than to receive, a particularly apt rule during the holiday season. But what you may not know is that people who are givers in both their personal and working lives — through mentoring, fundraising, monetary donations, volunteering time, making introductions and sharing their expertise — land at the top of the success ladder.
In today's show, I provide my personal account of my experience as it pertains to charitable giving through the www.72HoursToKeyWest.com bike ride and www.TinyHandsFoundation.org and how it has helped my business grow.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.