#549 The Art of Timing the Market Right With Your Deals
Manage episode 354571850 series 2914013
James Kandasamy is the founder and CEO of Achieve Investment Group, a multifamily investment group based in Texas.
James currently oversees nearly 4000 units worth more than a half a billion dollars. Achieve is a vertically integrated multifamily Investment Firm dedicated to acquiring and operating properties with significant value-add components located in high growth top tier US MSA’s.
“The market is all about human behavior.”
06:40: Timing the market right when selling assets
11:00: Using bridge loans for multi-family investments
17:45: Why James is not looking for deals and what he’s doing instead
19:20: Managing seller expectations with land entitlement deals
23:00: Feeling pressured to do deals by investors
25:00: Communicating with medical professionals looking to invest in real estate
30:00: Educating your investors about different types of deals
34:00: Hidden costs of development deals
38:00: The different levels of a development project and the related risks
34:10: James’s predictions for the market over the next year
Guest Website: https://achieveinvestmentgroup.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.