Manage episode 340175134 series 2914013
Jason Lee is an active multifamily investor and broker who operates out of San Diego. His team specializes in small to medium multifamily properties in San Diego county and has transacted more than 100 million dollars in the last few years. Aside from his brokerage activities, Jason has assembled his own cash-flowing portfolio throughout San Diego County. In addition to his real estate ventures, Jason is also the host of the Multifamily Millionaire podcast.
“If you’re looking to buy in California, you definitely have to network with people who have good deals. If you’re only looking on the internet, you’re not going to find a good deal here.”
03:20: Why Jason decided to start his own brokerage firm
06:30: Dealing with rent control rules in San Diego
08:03: Navigating value-add multi-family deals with tenants already in place
11:00: Taking advantage of accessory dwelling units using San Diego’s regulations
15:00: How the California real estate market is being impacted by current interest rates
Guest Website: https://jlmrealestateinc.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.