Manage episode 338539589 series 2914013
On this week’s show, we’re talking to prefabricated housing expert Garrett Moore. He is the founder and CEO of Agorus, Inc, a technology-driven prefab home builder based in Southern California. Agorus flips traditional home building on its head by doing what would normally take 4-5 months to build on a stick-built home on site to 3-5 days using their advanced technology. By leveraging modern software and automated construction technology, Agorus has streamlined and accelerated the home building process. This allows them to deliver homes of unparalleled precision in a fraction of the time and without the delays and cost overruns that have become the hallmarks of the residential construction industry.
I want to build the technology that builds homes for clients that are faster, cheaper, and greener.
04:00: What’s broken in the prefab model today and how Agorus is different
07:30: Breaking down the different types of prefabricated housing
10:38: How this method of building is being used and scaled globally
12:00: Using prefabricated homes for multi-unit properties
13:20: The impact of the labor shortage on the industry as a whole
15:30: The problem that accessory dwelling units solve
18:50: The hottest markets for prefab housing right now
Guest Website: https://agorus.com/
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.