Manage episode 274441590 series 1000491
What are the final steps you should do before launching a new React Native app? Gant Laborde, co-owner & CIO of Infinite Red, joins the podcast to talk about his recent article about this topic.
This episode brought to you by Infinite Red! Infinite Red is a premier React Native design and development agency located in the USA. With five years of React Native experience and deep roots in the React Native community (hosts of Chain React and the React Native Newsletter), Infinite Red is the best choice for your next React Native app.
- Gant's blog post: React Native Final Steps
- Who Said It App
- Chain React App
- Red Shift blog post about Fastlane
- Red Shift blog post about releasing React Native apps on the Google Play Store
Want to get to know the new hosts of React Native Radio? Follow them on Twitter!
- Harris Kalash - https://twitter.com/brunostmann
- Adhithi Ravichandran - https://twitter.com/AdhithiRavi
- Robin Heinze - https://twitter.com/robin_heinze
- Jamon Holmgren - https://twitter.com/jamonholmgren
- Gant Laborde - https://twitter.com/GantLaborde
Make sure to subscribe on any the major podcasting platforms (search for "React Native Radio"). And follow us on Twitter at our new handle, @reactnativerdio.