Manage episode 332823423 series 2444713
Has a Google AI chatbot become sentient? And will a U.S. ban on the sale of location and health data make a difference? Join us this episode to find out, as we discuss everything from savory croissants to cross-site browser cookies. 🥐🍪
We also invite Scott Lougheed, 1Password’s Manager of Education & Training, to the show, to celebrate the launch of Insights from 1Password: An intuitive new dashboard for 1Password Business users. Settle in for This Week at 1Password, as we give you the lowdown on how to monitor and mitigate security risks across your business. 📈
🏰 Watchtower Weekly
- Google engineer put on leave after saying AI chatbot has become sentient
- Kaiser Permanente data breach exposes health data of 69K people
- Warren proposes sweeping ban on location and health data sales
- Firefox joins Safari in controlling cross-site browser cookies
- Firefox rolls out Total Cookie Protection by default to all users worldwide
- The UK plans to scrap cookie consent boxes which will make it ‘easier to spy’ on web users
🔐 This Week at 1Password - Scott Lougheed
Back stage access to all things 1Password! Joining us this week is Manager of Education & Training, Scott Lougheed.
- 1Password blog: Announcing Insights from 1Password
- 1Password support: Use Insights to identify and fix security risks to your company
- Get started: 1password.com/business
- Follow @ScottIsLoud on Twitter
Ask us anything! Please use the #Ask1Password hashtag on Twitter or send us an email at: email@example.com
Want to ask us a question or chat about today's show? Join the discussion in the 1Password Forum!
📲 Follow Us…
❤️ Review Us...
If you're loving the show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.