Non-Violent Communication for Families with Kate Raffin
Manage episode 349518217 series 2786419
A little while ago, Nicki and I attended a three day Non-Violent Communication workshop which started us on a journey to better understand ourselves, our needs and to get curious when it comes to conflict and uncomfortable conversations. Today I invited our NVC facilitator Kate Raffin to the podcast to chat about the power of Non-Violent Communication.
👉 Kate shares
- How she learned about Marshall Rosenberg's work with NVC
- The benefits from learning the skills behind NVC
- NVC basics
- Being specific about our language is a big part of NVC.
- The difference between thinking and feeling
- When NVC can turn tough conversations into a chance for connection
- The benefits of doing a workshop as opposed to just reading about it
- How NVC helps our family relationships
- How NVC has changed her life
👉 Opt In for FREE Downloadables
👉 Links and Resources
👉 Guest Details
Whether we're walking in the beautiful pristine Kakadu National Park or canoeing down the embroider wild wild river, we seem to be able to engage with practices that include our whole selves… The big gift we have to bring to this planet in our time
I'm discovering that people enjoy the creativity and trust in the depths we can go through together as well as the celebration and lightness and even fun and sense of play that we can encounter that these two… Celebration and Mourning are not so far apart from each other.
I put my intention and attention here.
👉 Wildlings Forest School Contact Details
👉 Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Raising Wildlings podcast generally, we have a favour. Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here and Google Podcasts here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and we would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.