Sarah Mackenzie will help your kids fall in love with books, and will help *you* fall in love with homeschooling.
Manage episode 293755376 series 2441368
By Future Focused Parenting, Kira Dorrian, and Deana Thayer. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Today on Raising Adults, Deana and Kira talk about embracing your “flawsome” as parents. Do you sometimes struggle with comparison or look at other parents and feel like they do it all, have it all, and manage to offer their children everything? If this is you, then don't miss this episode! "It’s about doing the best you're capable of and saying, that’s ok." - Kira Dorrian We open up and chat about:
- Deana and Kira's why for embracing their flawsome (7:24)
- How a growth mindset might lead us to thinking we should try to be amazing at everything (12:14)
- It’s important to avoid putting a square peg into a round hole (16:41)
- How outsourcing can alleviate overwhelm (17:40)
- What, exactly, is “Flawsome?” (31:18)