Quiet Messenger: Leadership through Brand Messaging for Sensitive, Introverted Coaches + Online Business Owners
189 Honoring Your Capacity as a Sensitive Leader
Manage episode 299650805 series 1091615
As a sensitive leader, I can lead a 90-minute coaching call for my Messenger Mastermind and be energetically DONE.
Even though it was a fantastic, connected session that brought tears and aha moments to my clients and enlivened, inspired, and fulfilled me.
I’m intense. Focused. In that hour and a half, I was fully present and gave my 100%. I left nothing on the table.
And after, I need to recharge.
In the past, I felt shame for that, for seemingly having a “lower” capacity than other leaders.
If you’re thinking, “me too,” it’s time for a reframe.It’s not that you don’t have the capacity. It’s that your capacity goes deep rather than wide.
And you know what happens if you don’t honor your deep capacity, if you pretend you also have the capacity to go wide and just push through?
You get stuck circling the burnout / recovery loop. (Trust me, I know.)
The good news is that, if your capacity runs deep, you don’t also need to force yourself to go wide.
You don’t have to deplete yourself by engaging with thousands of followers for hours every day or be “popular” to make money as a coach or to make an impact in people’s lives.
You just need to reach the right people. And be able to communicate the core of your work and mission so your messaging calls in those people.
So then, how do you begin to go about honoring your true capacity? That’s what Episode 189 is all about.
Listen in.I talk about:
- How to determine your client load sweet spot & what to charge to get out of the burnout cycle
- 4 key questions to ask to go from measuring yourself against mainstream biz advice (which keeps you depleted) to honoring your true capacity
- The necessary daily habit that most of us highly sensitive folks aren’t making time for
- My personal practices over the past decade that have built a business that works for me as a sensitive leader
- Grab your free Message Clarity Kit.
- The Quiet Messenger Mastermind is an intimate circle of women leaders and deep feelers who like cozy spaces for connection, growth and processing and who want to feel solid, confident & consistent in their messaging to grow a movement that matters ~ both to the world and to their business’ bottom line.
- Naomi Osaka: ‘It’s O.K. Not to be O.K.’