Quiet Messenger: Leadership through Brand Messaging for Sensitive, Introverted Coaches + Online Business Owners
181 Help Your People Say, “Hey, That’s Me!”
Manage episode 287636959 series 1091615
Okay…so let’s talk about getting crickets and what it feels like to always be chasing clients.
Ugh, I know. Frustrating stuff.
Want to know one of the biggest challenges I see to coaches and leaders reaching their people?
First, let me say that this is not about popularity, likes or followers.
It’s about really reaching your people on a deeper level where they feel connected to what you’re saying and like it’s for them.
So what’s the challenge?
When what you say is general and generic.Because when your messaging isn’t specific and relevant to ONE PERSON, it doesn’t connect with anyone.
So how do you let your people know your work is truly for them? And what about if you don’t want to leave anybody out?
That’s what today’s episode of Unforgettable is all about.I talk about:
- The key to clearly expressing what you say so it lands for your people
- A visualization to help you build the narrative of who your work is for
- How to CONNECT through messaging in integrity rather than manipulation
- Join the FREE 5-day Message Clarity Challenge to cut through the noise and calls in your people…without having to change who you are. Starts March 22nd, 2021!
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- My Messenger Mastermind is an intimate circle of up to 6 women coaches & leaders who want to feel solid, confident & consistent in their messaging and grow a movement that matters ~ both to the world and to their business’ bottom line.
- As a Copywriter, I write messaging for Your Website that makes your dream clients feel SEEN and conveys the true value and impact of your work so that it moves them to sign up.
What makes your people say “hey, that’s me”? Listen to the episode then let me know in the comments over on Instagram.