Manage episode 290392189 series 1453382
Abi Robins returns to to talk about their brand new book, “The Conscious Enneagram: How to Move from Typology to Transformation.”
Abi identifies as a queer, non-binary trans person, parent, fiancée, Enneagram teacher/coach, and Yoga Therapist.
Abi trained at The Narrative Enneagram and International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
- Contemplative Christian: Faith is in flux more than identities
- What is the Enneagram, and how to use it for spiritual growth?
- Real Magic: Spiritual and religious leanings and language make sense
- Lineage: Who are we connected to and can we trace that?
- Community: Reinfuses faith with missing mystical aspect, cultural competency
- Enneagram: 9-pointed symbol of how energy becomes manifest in the universe
- Individuation: Being an individual is important and brings more value
- No Direction: Gain insight, get grounded, and grow with a teacher, community
- Personality Types/Numbers: Right religion will make you and your life better
Links and Resources:
The Conscious Enneagram: How to Move from Typology to Transformation Conscious Enneagram Website Conscious Enneagram on Instagram Conscious Enneagram on Twitter Conscious Enneagram on Facebook Conscious Enneagram on YouTube Conscious Construction Podcast Queerology Podcast: Abi Robins is Queering the Enneagram Queerology Podcast: Suzanne Stabile on the Enneagram We Have All Hit a Wall - The New York Times Queer Youth of Faith Art Contest (Beloved Arise) 2022 Q Christian Fellowship Conference Masterclass: 4 Practices You Can Start Now to Move Beyond Shame Queerology Podcast on Instagram Queerology Podcast on Twitter Beyond Shame by Matthias Roberts Matthias Roberts on Patreon