Manage episode 296192269 series 2793784
How are you celebrating national Queer Youth of Faith (QYF) Day on June 30, 2021?
On this episode of Queerology, a panel celebrates the life, creativity, and gifts of queer youth of faith.
The panel includes Ameera, a trans-Svengolie American Muslim; Taline, a bisexual Armenian Christian; Daniel, a gay Jew; and Sebastian, a trans-Christian.
Happy QYF Day!
- QYF Panel: How each identifies and how faith formed their identity
- Honor, Celebrate, Center: Importance and meaning of QYF Day to each panelist
- Affirming Theology: Spread awareness that God doesn’t hate you
- Queer Realization: Born this way and the continual struggle to find hope and support
- Advice: Nobody’s perfect, don’t change, you’re not alone, find your people
Links and Resources:
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy