Manage episode 334789908 series 2507319
There are plenty of hard-working, manual labor individuals who are successful in their craft. But physical labor isn’t the end all be all. In fact, it takes an incredible thought life and skilled decision making to jumpstart your financial success. Our guest this week speaks into the balance of working with both your hands and your mind in order to create a massive impact for yourself and those around you.
This week, I am speaking with Taylor Welch, best-selling author, international speaker, entrepreneur, and CEO of Traffic and Funnels. Taylor believes that modern-day entrepreneurs when they are HEALTHY, not burned out, but CLEAR — have an unbelievable power to change the world for the better. His mission is to unlock & equip busy business owners to ascend to the NEXT level of impact, where they can unlock exponential growth & wealth accumulation.
Tune into this episode of Heart-Centered Hustlers as we discuss essential practices such as self-awareness, agility, and adaptability in your business. We also dive into how to deal with internet trolls and why growth isn’t a simple, linear process.
- The importance of agility and adaptability in your business
- Practicing the art of self-manufactured resistance
- Learning the two levels of delegation within business
- Recognizing wrong decisions as learning opportunities
- Leaving room for flexibility in routine
- The power in spending emotional currency for life’s lessons
- Knowing how (and when) to respond to internet trolls
- Why self-awareness is essential to continual growth
Gain access to resources and/or work with Mark or his marketing team direct visit: www.markcrandall.net
Connect with Taylor Welch
- Website: https://trafficandfunnels.com --