Manage episode 335789526 series 2433009
No pregnancy is the same. We all have our own unique needs and this is also true from a nutritional standpoint. Not many people support pregnancy from a nutritional health perspective. Melissa Mor bridges that gap by supporting women during preconception, pregnancy, and after baby arrives.
After having two pregnancies with previas and having successful outcomes with fast recoveries, Melissa felt compelled to start a coaching business to support other women. Today, she helps moms and soon-to-be moms create healthier lifestyles by showing them how to easily implement natural solutions in their daily life or routines. According to Melissa, "No matter what the issue is, there is always a more natural solution."
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Melissa’s career path from Fashion to Family Wellness Coach (1:08)
- What was missing around pregnancy support? (2:00)
- Homeopathy (Dive deeper in episode 15) (5:41)
- What issues a Family Wellness Coach can help you with (6:14)
- Not detoxing while you’re pregnant (7:50)
- How Melissa helps her clients (10:05)
- The difference between prescription vs plant based vitamins and supplements (10:41)
- What to eat while pregnant if you can’t stomach healthy food (15:40)
- Top 3 supplements to take if you’re nauseous during pregnancy (18:00)
- How to connect with Melissa at CaratsandKale.com (19:36)
Get the support you need during the wild ride of Motherhood. Whether you’re trying to conceive, are pregnant, or just gave birth to a beautiful baby, CaratsandKale.com is the place for holistic friends, like you! Follow Melissa on Instagram to say, “Hi!” or send a love note to CaratsandKale@gmail.com.