Manage episode 324569968 series 2989882
Carolyn Reckhow of Thesis, the developer of the new Tally Ho Ethereum wallet, joins Chris Blec for an honest chat about the new community-backed wallet project and how it can serve as an alternative to MetaMask.
Some of the topics covered:
- Carolyn's history with Ethereum including time spent at ConsenSys
- how the Tally Ho wallet project came to be
- the pros and cons of MetaMask's stranglehold on the wallet space
- the incentives, or lack thereof, for VCs to back DAO-run projects
- the future of wallet apps with regard to regulation
- much more!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR, TORNADO CASH!
Learn more at https://tornado.cash
Learn more about Tally Ho at https://tally.cash
Study up on & participate in the upcoming Tally Ho DAO at https://gov.tally.cash/t/tally-ho-dao-structure-proposal/455
Follow Tally Ho on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tallycash
Follow Carolyn on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CReckhow
Follow Chris Blec on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ChrisBlec--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/proof-of-decentralization/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/proof-of-decentralization/support