Manage episode 319850170 series 1185635
In today’s episode, we’re exploring one of the most powerful forces driving the global economy: women buyers. Whether you sell B2B, B2C, high-end furniture, software as a service, life coaching, or books, the chances are that women are often making the decision to buy from you or not.
Knowing how to connect with, build trust with, and respect women buyers is really important if you want to sell to them. And trust me, with a total global spending power of $18 trillion, equivalent to the world’s second biggest economy, you need to know how to sell to women buyers. However, while we have a lot of money, we’re also not necessarily an easy market to sell to.
Tune in this week as I’m joined by Emaan Abbass, founder of luxury feminine and intimate wellness brand KETISH. She has some powerful, practical, and battle-tested ideas to help you create the kind of offers women love to buy and talk about. I’m also talking to author and speaker Bridget Brennan, who shares the inspiration behind starting her business which focuses on women, and the power of word-of-mouth publicity.
If you’re ready to grow your company by tapping into the $18 trillion female consumer opportunity, or the countless more corporate trillions women control across the world, you’re in the right place. This episode is essential listening because I’m giving you the three most important strategies for successfully selling to women.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The massive opportunity that exists for you when you know how to sell to women.
- How so many companies have failed in their attempts to appeal to the female market.
- Why word-of-mouth publicity is so important for female-focused businesses.
- Emaan’s deep and sincere passion for trustworthy products that has helped her tap into the huge spending power that women possess.
- How to start leading with your social mission and why this always helps you connect with women buyers.
- The difference between having sincere passion for your products versus displaying it.
- My practical tips for demonstrating authenticity and transparency to smart women buyers.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Learn how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- Emaan Abbass: Instagram | LinkedIn | KETISH
- Video Interview with Emaan Abbass
- Bridget Brennan: Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Why She Buys by Bridget Brennan
- Winning Her Business by Bridget Brennan
- Eva Jannotta
- Anna Dewar Gully
- If you're looking to close more sales and create wealth on demand, download my new guide, Your Sales DNA.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month's drawing!