Manage episode 319153010 series 1185635
For most founders and entrepreneurs, there are actually just one or two core things that you do that actually produce revenue. So, if I were to quiz you, would you know exactly what those revenue-generating activities are? Well, by the end of this episode you will have a clear and decisive answer.
I call any activity that produces revenue a $10,000 or a $100,000 task, and knowing what those tasks are is critical. However, many of us busy ourselves with tasks that aren’t bringing home the bacon.
We focus on sales, but not the activities that lead to sales. So if you’re not currently making the revenue you want and believe you’ve tried everything, I’m challenging you to get down and dirty with the real cash-producing tasks.
Tune in this week to discover a practical step that you can implement daily to make more money in your business. I’m sharing the daily activities that plant the seeds for future revenue, and all it’s going to require of you is that you put yourself out there for a few minutes every day.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- How 15 minutes of grit per day makes a massive impact on your revenue.
- Why sales are important, but they aren’t the only metric you need to be monitoring.
- The reasons so many entrepreneurs are not seeing the results they want.
- Some of the cash-producing conversations you should be having every day.
- Why you don’t need to work 15 hours a day in order to get paid.
- The simple but gritty tasks you need to perform that are going to move the money in your business.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Learn how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- EP429: 15 Minutes of Grit
- EP485: Behind the Scenes of My Work Week
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month's drawing!