Manage episode 318509777 series 1185635
Around the fall of last year, I started thinking more deeply about how I was using my time and if there were better ways to spend it. The kind of leader I wanted to be was one who could serve her mission, team, and community at the highest level, but my current calendar didn’t reflect that.
To show up as the energized and connected leader I wanted to be, I needed to make some shifts to how I was spending and scheduling my time. I know so many of you are feeling drained, overwhelmed, or exhausted by your calendars, and I can totally relate.
Your biggest asset as a female founder is your time. Talking about how you use it can inspire other women to think about how they use theirs and even help them make some empowered decisions to create changes. I'm hoping that what I share today empowers you to look at your time differently.
In this episode, I’m giving you a behind the scenes look at my work week, schedule, and calendar. There are some key shifts I made to my calendar that have significantly improved my ability to show up as a leader. I’m sharing these shifts, some things for you to consider if you want to make these shifts too, and the amazing results I’ve observed since making these changes.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What your 30% open time could be used for.
- What I realized I wanted my calendar to look like.
- How to transform your expertise into assets.
- What I’ve noticed since making changes to my work week.
- Why you have to consider what your business requires of you right now.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to nail your niche, clarify your message, and scale your business in the Power + Presence + Position Business Accelerator!
- Learn how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- Sign up for the free workshop I'm hosting, Scale Your Way to a Fortune with Asset Thinking!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month's drawing!